Tuesday, June 13, 2006

New Yorkers Unite! Come to my reading, June 25 at Bowery Poetry Club

This is your big chance to see The Mouth in the flesh. I'm reading at the Bowery Poetry Club on Sunday afternoon, June 25. I'll be reading a selection of short prose work written over the last 25 years as well as premiering a couple of bloggish rants. I'm sharing the bill with Holly Anderson, who was my personal choice for the event, and even if you find me unbearable you're sure to love Holly.

Peter Cherches & Holly Anderson

read new and seasoned work

Sunday, June 25, 4 PM

$6

@
The Bowery Poetry Club

308 Bowery, New York, NY 10012
212.614.0505

foot of First Street, between Houston & Bleecker
across the street from CBGB

(F train to Second Ave, or 6 train to Bleecker)

Full bar & cafe!

Pete and Holly are featured copiously in the forthcoming anthology, Up Is Up, but So Is Down: New York's Downtown Literary Scene, 1974-1992

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, Pete!

Uli

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home