Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Eater: The previous post is required reading

Thanks to the folks at Eater, the New York restaurant buzz blog, for this morning's featurette on my restaurant website walkthrough. My rant, they write, "should immediately be considered required reading for anyone even thinking about designing a restaurant website. For casual site visitors, the blog post is therapeutic."

They go on to say that I have provided a "list of the absolute worst restaurant websites in existence." Actually, I haven't done a systematic enough study of restaurant websites to say these are the worst. I just selected a few sites I came across in my everyday eating and blogging activities. I'm sure that there are dozens, if not hundreds, of restaurant sites that are as bad or worse, and which share many of the same flaws. Finding a restaurant site that is both attractively designed and user-friendly is a major challenge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home