Friday, February 09, 2007

I'm reading in San Francisco on February 15

If you're in the Bay Area, come to City Lights Books and see me read some new work about death and food. The event is on Thursday, February 15 at 7 PM. It's another event for Up Is Up, But So Is Down. Reading with me will be Susan Daitch and Eileen Myles. Editor Brandon Stosuy will introduce the event and Robert Gluck will host a Q&A about the heyday of the downtown scene.

In related news, Will Fabro, in a recent review of the anthology in the New York Press, praised the "dysfunctional beauty" of my "Bagatelles" excerpt. I embrace that pithy description wholeheartedly.

2 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Mr. Cherches,

I'm late to this, but believe me: if I didn't have a word count restriction I would have written much more than a pithy description of the Bagatelles excerpt. It was one of the few pieces in the anthology that knocked me out.

Best,

Will

9:52 AM  
Blogger Peter Cherches said...

Thanks, Will!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home