Saturday, March 31, 2007

Cooking Fish

I love fish, but I don't like to cook it at home because you can never get rid of the smell. So last night, having a craving for fish, I decided to imagine a fish dinner, Spanish mackerel. I imagined cooking it for a while, and then I imagined tasting it, but it wasn't quite ready, so I put it back in my imagination. A couple of minutes later I imagined tasting it again, but it was still a bit too rare. Back in the imagination it went. And then my phone rang. It was a long distance call from an old friend. We spoke for a while, and by the time I was off the phone I had totally forgotten about the fish. I read for a while, then I went to sleep.

I was awakened in the middle of the night by an awful smell in the back of my mind.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peter Cherches said...

Thank U! That's great news! I'm sure the readers of Word of Mouth are dying to replicate Applebee's and Chili's recipes at home!

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally, I can enjoy all of Red Lobster's offerings in my very own home!

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home