Saturday, September 12, 2009

Everything Reminds Me of You

Be Lee..Peter Cherches at Joes Pub from JMJProductions on Vimeo.


This is one of the two songs I performed at the Be Lee Festival at Joe's Pub in July. It's the best-quality performance video of me to date, and for that I thank John of JMJ Productions, as well as Ed Haber for the sound. And, of course, boundless thanks to Lee Feldman for the music, the accompaniment, the five or six years of active collaboration, and the 26 years of friendship.

If the embedded video isn't working, follow this link.

More to come shortly.

4 Comments:

Blogger vikingdog said...

I love it!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Beth Preddy said...

Well well. From someone who doesn't know you outside Word of Mouth, I can only say you are sweet to share this with your readers. Tip of the hat to the pianist. Among my first thoughts is that when you get old enough you have ample reference material imbued with memories of special people. I say this clumsily, but it's Jungian if you know what I mean. I have a few people for whom I could sing your song. Thank you for your courage to live despite it all. It really is the small things that make my life worth it.

9:36 AM  
Anonymous janice said...

Love love LOVE it!!!!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Dayna said...

This is as good as everyone said it was!!

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home